Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mimes: Creepy Intresting or Interestingly Creepy??


Picture this, you're all fun and happy at the mall when you spin around and find yourself facing a white faced silent, black and white species other wise known as; the mime. He just sits there starring down at you with those beady eyes. Do you run or laugh or just stare right back??? I know I'd head for the hills I'd be pretty shaken, and plus, for any average grade 5 girl, it's almost impossible to stay quiet for that long. I mean, sure it is entertaining and all when onstage but an in public everyday job is a little overboard. On the bright side,You would be able to mock anyone with out being judged and have unlimited excuses to not answering weird questions but I think playing a life long charades game just isn't worth it. I'd love to hear your response, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment below

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment